09 August, 2008

WeekEnd

PhoneAlarm rangz me at 8.00am
was in case hav to go to work
though she needz me today since sha call me few dayz ago
but i told her tat i got some thing to do today
which is my dad promise to bought me dslr
so.. keep dreaming until 11am

get downstairs n grandma told me to get ready
mom will call me n ask me to drive myself to ioi mall
she will met me there for cam
and drop a message, choose wadever u lik on de cataloge
buahaha XD i m so suprized
bt i m nt tat greedy na
i had told her which 1 i wan d while i m shop wit her

dart out at 1.30pm
find parking took me long time
i was "robbing" de park wit 2 auntie
n i succes [clap handz]
coz i m rushing so i hav to
and no mercy i m nt a kind person

while i saw them, dey were in de fotokem
dey told me tat.. d60 run out of stock
so hav ti postpone again, till nx week
den go back wasted 3.20 tollz n petrol 2 bugz parking
be4 i m home i went to ioi mall arcade
itz boring.. i prefer pyramid wit my fav ezy dance

lunch wit olympic girls bkb
china winz [clap handz]
after lunch sittin in my room
starin at lappy searchin for thingy
i found my downloadz-sex n de city
i gues it been in for weekz
lyin on my bed wit a cup of tea
watch it .__. n my lil cousin came in kacao
it kill me 2 hourz
den hang for highstreet5 30 minz
readin ppl's blog checkin for updates

6.30pm feed my doggy n bring him walk
7.00pm sat on my bed readin [breakin dawn]
until my aunt call me.. i dint realize it was 8 sumthing
tat i had pass my dinner time
.__. i was too addicate into de book
juz cant stop reading it XD

9.30 blogging
i will go to dinner after tis
n continue read it

2 comments:

JâĐ said...

hoho
sex and the city
i wanna watch neh
where u download?
link mari rf rf
btw...dslr...d60??? which brand? canon or nikon?
i dunno bout dslr...only know bout normal use digital cams....xD

LeiYee said...

rf download from e-mule
link dunno rmvb format
dslr nikon d60
rf nx or nx nx sem i got cam class mah
so hav to buy nor
buy 1st pratice 1st lor
would u lik to b my model? rfrf