15 August, 2008

Today mom's chinese bday
so.. we had traditional misua~
den i plan a lil wit my aunt to giv mom a mini suprized
so i use toa as excuse to go sunway for cakie
park at pyramid.. as usual lik i m havin class
den walk to MG drop my order
XD i m glad tat de boss stil reconize me
i been long time nt goin there
den go toa.. den termet zhen yi
den go sra ask for de otp n resultz n timetable

guyz~



OTP: 20 aug 08

Result+Timetable: 4 Sept 08

Class Start: 8 Sept 08



den walk to pyramid arcade
my lil kiddo is there kacao him a while
i dint play coz i juz left 6 bugz after paying 30bugz for deposit



ekhem.. den i knew a guy
friend's friend
actualy know him quite early d juz nt as much as today
.__. den we chat.. n i know he gt sumthing tat i dun wan to know..
i went back at 5.. he teman me to get my car
while we reach my car den he..

-censor-

i swear he dint get anything from me
sorry i hurt his feeling.. but wad de hell?!
-censor bad wordz-
m i look lik.. ARGH kill me la
when i m home.. he sms me a couple of msg
appologize etc

fine i accept.. de point is..
= =.. can i ask him nt to [ekhem] me..?
i m goin to hurt his feeling again
sweet talkz n caring did makez me feel (?)

i call some1 bout 10.40..
resultz: call been rejected.. he off from msn
conclusion: 1.he is totaly.. avoidin me
solution: giv up?

is tat de answe he giv?
i dunno wad is he thinkin..
n i dun feel lik i hav any chance now..
i dun dare to pick another call
so.. ya XD some will know wad happen on me
emo for a moment.. thankz my dear dearz who comfort me
at de end.. 50:50 tat makez me feel lik giv up

16 Aug 08 12.30pm
tat fella sms me n tell me he really wanna work thingz out
OMGOSH
KILL ME PLZ... ANYONE!
i dunno wad to answer now..
speechless.. n gradz.. fewer come back to me

tis is a draft tat.. i dun feel lik postin it yesterday..

No comments: