25 August, 2008

BlackyBaby

.__.+ sunday__
after 2nd aunt 2nd daughter bday party in ampang
n dad fetch us home den i go wit mom
dad busy wit another stuff n rush out
so he is nt collect it wit us


so.. skip de detailz n part of it
XD i finaly get it~
thankz dad thankz mom

luv ya lotz






payment should b rm2228 but bcom rm2283
bcoz i take another HOYA uv filter
recomand by patrick XD cost rm25
after collect den go home
bout 7pm i guess
den charge it when i m home ._.
n wait 8 hourz... meanz.. tomoro morning


watch a lil bit of olympic closing
it is grand .__. i lik de fire workz
fall asleep at 1am
wake up 8am n go to work back at 6.45pm
den play wit my blackie baby- D60
*white baby is my bamboo wacom*
.__. to excited to own dem
i did read som instruction be4 usin it
i promise i will protect it .__.+
so tis is some of de picz juz now
stil practicing.. n start wit stuff around me n my house

tis is orkid ba.. i guess

carnation from my bro gf for mom's bday

grapez (fake) hang on bar

tyring in dark room .__.

10yrz old pinky bear in my room



-to b continue.tomoro-

6 comments:

heidi said...

yoo~
so nice ooo~

heidi said...

yoo~
so nice ooo~
i want o~

heidi said...

yoo~
so nice o~
i also want~!

z - rIce said...

aiseh..bought new dslr dy ya..wahahaha..

LeiYee said...

sinyee:
go buy 1 la XD haha~

LeiYee said...

zermi ar
XD finaly lor~ wakakaka~ wait die me