22 August, 2008

Week 1

.__. start work since 18th as a fulltime
seriously.. i get lesser stuff to do
since therez a bangali there
can ask him to lift n take stuff
itz relax den be4 a lot a lot a lot
but i feel uncomfortable
coz i lik hav nth to do itz. boring
den i was lik findin myself stuff to do
erm.. been a while wasnt a fulltimer den i m blur
although i did work on sunday since last yr nonstop
but therez diff between part time n full time
de workz r diff n sunday customer r easier to handle

monday.. whole day raining
such a good weather.. for lyin on bed
but i hav to wake up at 8am n go to work back at 6pm
1 hour lunch break go home n nap for half n hour
since it juz 8minz to walk home 5 minz by bycycle 3 minz by car

tues
cry for wall-e dun ask me y - -
n lucky i m in my room alone

thurz-day off
back to toa n check otp for me n otherz - -
itz a heavy rain morning
i go after de rain stop 2pm
.__. believe me i dint bring more den 5 bugz
even parkin ticket r using touch n go
thankz god.. i m nt in otp
but after tat i worry i fail
if happen lik last time i think i will upset lik hell again
it took me half n hour
den hang around pyramid alone
bunch of ppl.. school holiday mah.. cinema also Q-ing long
den juz go home coz.. itz really boring
on de way back.. i nearly caught an accident
which is a guy 1 hand drivin n talkin wit hp
if i dint horn him probaly he will hit me
but he wave his hand for sorry
appologize accepted

fri...
mom's bday
bro bring grandpa grandma mom aunt his gf n me
for dinner in de.. puchong puteri steamboat "meizi"
1 day i will capture itz lantern - - my phone cam.. *cough*
bro gf giv mom miny suprized too
half dozen of carnation n bread story mini fruit cakie
picz.. in cam XD mayb nx time?
= =.. n juz realize i forget to hug mummy..
well.. mayb tomoro huhu

n if i stil cant get my dslr tomoro from fotokem
i m goin to write dem a email to de head office

so.. time for bed
these 2 day sleep after drama
-forensic hero II-

No comments: