14 August, 2008

Drink Drank Drunk(?)

wake up kind of early yesterday
8am den 8.30am went to my shop
my boss goin to her daughter nursery for report card or sumthing
so.. she might b late den i m goin to help her
back home bout 9.15am
though i m goin to sleep again but i dint
den watch my downloadz
lying on my bed n stare at my lappy again
met dave+dun mess wit zohan

after lunch time i stick wit my ps2
i m sad i cant play new gamez.. it hang T_T
den get a nap.. bout 5.30 mom told me goin out for dinner
get out at 7.00pm

.__.+ i drink again... casberg i think
my mom dint stop me either huhu~
be4 wanna go home
i finished my mom's glass
daddy said i m growin haha..

gaming for a while+msn+reading
chat wit a few 2ndary schoolmate

oh..i think de alcholoc did makez me sot bit
braver .__.

therez de.. short sms..

me : XD miss u o how?
: wrong number...
me: -__- enna sorry nia shock die u
: no shock die me..
me : oh.. though i did.. bt.. gt miss u nah cannot?
: den u man man la..
me : u dun lik den mah cut it lor

.__. sorry nia i bring u another trouble
bt i miss u nia ..
den tis morning sms did nt get any reply
T__T mayb i should nt do tat anymore

n bear realize n ask me bout it
sorry girlz i dun dare n nt ready to tell u guyz yet


oh.. n finaly finish my [breaking dawn]
at 1.30 midnight .__.
de thickest book i ever read n finished
i juz luv it.. de story n character
EDWARD leng zai -scream-


de perfection in imagination
n de happily ever after :)
thankz 2 some 1 who introduce me tat book
waitin for de [twilight] movie at 12 december
wish msia wun hav any stupit unnecesary censor n postpone

No comments: