08 August, 2008

080808 0800

de day of 08 aug 08
0800(08.00am)-workin on design method
2000(08.00pm)-sittin in cinema for -21-

well.. itz chinese fav numbers
n consider my fav day except for certain things
my 2nd yr 1st sem end today
sleepless night temporary wun happen
stress temporary wun find me too

emm.. so we hav a presentation for last projects
design method.interface
lecture gav 5 minz for presentation
mine less den 2 minz
i skip my point n eat my word
n i dint eat anything since morning until 6pm
mayb tatz de reason

movie wit pat.zhenyi.jc.jc's cousin at 7.30pm
but we sit seprately
3+2
pat+jc+jc's cousin me+zhenyi
movie end 9.30pm
so.. emm i fetch jc+jc's cousin
reach back at.. 10 sumthing

erm..i call some 1 at 10.30pm
i was tellin him my feelingz..
but end up.. i get respond of HAR
de call bout 2 minz full wit
[oh] [en] [har]
so... i.. dunno le
i.. eh.. emm.. wait ba
pray gaogao faith gaogao
den dream come true wor..

so tatz my 080808 .__.



6 comments:

JâĐ said...

080808
dear memorable day?
rf rf
gud luck yea~
^^

LeiYee said...

rf dear~ i shy le nia

z - rIce said...

ya...pray gao gao + faith gao gao = dream come true...

Minhwa said...

ha ha ha, u noe wat is my 'memorable 080808'? go to my blog ba. XD
btw, i agree wat zermi says : pray gao gao + faith gao gao = dream come true. lol.

LeiYee said...

zermi:
i also wish tis time my pray gaogao can make my dream come true o..

LeiYee said...

minhwa:
XD dunno u gt blogspot liao tim~
i will change de link later~