23 August, 2008

SeaFood WeekEnd

work for half day till 2pm
coz i though dad n mom bring me to fotokem
but is not .__. den.. i went to bed until 5pm or 6pm
mom wake me up n told me tat we r goin out
= = but she told me tat she wil go dinner wit dad
den.. wake up blur n follow
grandma n lil aunt n cousin wit us
1st station> dunno where collect moon cake
2nd station> selayang dinner=seafood
= =.. itz a long jorney a lil bit traffic jam n far
when we reach de place already 7pm or 8pm


XD tis is a seafood stall i guess?
coz it is selling seafood ( FRESH ) den bring to another place urself
either bring home or recomand restaurant or where ever u lik


tat.. alaska king crabbie.. is.. big
mom wanna eat it ._. bt she say nx time


as u can see.. a lot of seafood .__.+
crabie prawn fish shell ell abadlone bla bla bla
oh.. therez a mini wine store
but i dint take pic of it .__.

i though we r goin in tis
coz it juz nx to de seafood stall
but dad ask de seafood stall ppl
dey say de boss change d n tis is m'sia local style

den we shift another place which is hk style
juz a few more shop distance
-___- i m sorry
i should take de food 1 by 1
but i was busyin wit de foodz XD
left some taken by my aunt

i really feel lik ask my mom dunk it in..

she is my 3rd aunt eldest daughter ._. age 10...

dishes:
1.sashimi oyster
2.mexico geoduck ( steamboat )
3.prawn ( steam? i duno wadz it call in eng )
4.tofu ( is me .__. )
5.pork ( pai guat .__.+ )
6.fish ( tis is steam XD )
7.crab ( fried wit salty egg )
crabie cant finish..
so... we bring it home XD
.__.+ herez.. my fav

de white wine

No comments: