17 August, 2008

Happy Suprize

A lil bit early celebration wit mom
coz her bday fall on next fri..
i dun think lotz ppl r coming on tat day
so.. i planed it on today wit my twinz youngest aunt
cakie by me~ dey buy present
i go sunway again for cakie.. after my work
itz easy to hav an excuse go out but..
T__T how i m goin to bring in de cakie
mom r sittin in living hall

den i decided to sms my aunt bring mom to kitchen behind
but - - she fail.. at de end
i use my bag cover on de top of cakie
n bring to my room
thankz god she dint see it
den i on my aircond to de coolest
i m freezed inside de room
den fall asleep wit 2 blanket

wake up at 7pm, dinner time
wash platez keep de dining table den went upstairs
wait for signalz
= = i burn my fingernail when lit de liters

2 youngest aunt waitin downstairz.turn off lightz
i come down wit cakie~
mom hidin - - i wonder y.. bt atleast she get shock n suprized~
n told us her bday is nt today
sure we know >w<>

so.. now she is enjoyin de badminton finalz
wit grandma twinz aunt uncle n my lil cousin
=x i m upstairz waitin for result n..
lyin on bed wit hell boy


happy birthday mom
luv ya lotz~


today'z pic stil in de cam .__. mayb nx time~

No comments: