01 August, 2008

Speechless + taggie

sore throat 3 dayz ago
fewer 2dayz ago
vomit yesterday *5am eat 6am vomit*
cold few hourz ago
cough few minz ago

.__. yesterday sore throat but stil hav to present
2 presentation sumore T_T
design method i guess no much prob
design media.. i m quite disapointed
coz i did nt do my best..
i swallow my wordz n eat my point
kind of regret.. tatz nt de presentation i can do
n also de work.. coz facing ac.script problem
i cant play transition icon n sound
mostly focusin on ac.script

so.. i m goin to refined gao gao my interface
touch up my flashy
de early icon i had done wil b in
intresting sound wil b in
better transition wil b in
better rolling effect wil b in

so.. lik tat nor..
continue design method .__.


10.04pm
checkin jia lin's blog_
n i kena tag so.. lik tat lor

Tagged by JiaLin

7 facts about me :
1. I m blur .__.

2. I m weird
3. I m lazy
4. I m forgetful

5. I like to eat n eat a lot
6. I look lik a kid
7. I lik to talk

7 things that scares me :
1. Accident

2. I lost my Stuff

3. Not enough money
4. Losing some1's trust
5. some 1 i care hatez/ignore me
6. Inspirition gone
7. Insectz bugz weird creature reptile

7 song playing in my head lately :
1. どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう -TvSq
(dou shite kimi o suki ni nat temat tan da rou)
2.Is it u-Cassie

3.Cant help bt wait- Trey
4.Always-BigBang
5.One-EpikHigh
6.Replay-SHINee
7.Lil of ur time-Maroon 5

7 valuable things in my life :
1. Family
2. Friendz + Gang
3. Money
4. Hp
5. Lappy
6. Pilow
7. My Soft toyz

7 'First time' in my life.
1. FirstCry*when i m born*
2. FirstDate*1 on 1 de.. forget d*
3. FirstWord*forget d*
4. FirstKiss*Form3..ba?*
5. FirstDrive*age17 Mac - -*
6. FirstCrush*kidengarden ba*
7. FirstCook*age of 10*

7 words or things that I use to say/do.
1. Nia
2. Har
3. Oh
4. Ennor
5. Neh
6. Meh
7. rf

7 people I tag.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.

emm.. fill in ur name by urself XD
coz i dunno who to tag

No comments: