19 September, 2008

I will ki xiao 1 day

4A's in tis sem or i will nt able to study anymore
hav to quit toa n GO TO WORK
if i got 4A's den i can go japan study
i nv dream tat my dad will send me to japan
coz i would lik to send myself rather den him
coz i m not his daughter, yes i m not

seriously his word is killing me,
kill my confident n givin me more presure
i cant breath juz now.. so.. dead

i m a negative person when things happen on me
i feel lik bang wall after mom pass me his word
itz midnight 12am

hu.. n find a few close buddy to speak it out
half cry half chat.. wad de hell
thankz to my blov friendz
T__T i will try to stay strong n get A's

i washed my face,
listenin to SHINee now
i using icy on my eyes,
singin my fav song...
i will roll on my bed
after i done listenin n singin

Dad,
i know i m nt genius.
Although maybe i m not tat talent,
but i have heart i have passion i have study attitude
Please, dun kill me of taking my study away from me.
I know i m not de best, but i tried.
I did tried every time i had my chance.
Please.. dun compare me n Aaroon gor.. we r diff..
i dun need u to send me to japan lik u send him to england..
i juz wan to finish my studies here. den i will go to work
i wish u understand.. juz 1 n half yr more..

i wish he read it too - -
anywayz.. he dunno i own a blog



No comments: