06 September, 2008

Bad Newz

Mayb.. .















de coming semester will b..

my last sem in TOA













if my result is bad..





dad.. did nt statisfied my result
1A 3B 1C 1D forget de + n -

he said it is bad.. itz BAD...











i cannot forgiv myself
if i [fail].. or get a [bad] result

n tatz y.. i m panic..
wit my perspective result
during my 1st yr 3rd sem













i wil try nt to think bout it..

















FOCUS.. focus.. focus...



















anywayz.. i dun wanna go SEGI..
no.. n never.. please...

2 comments:

z - rIce said...

nah..thn study hard n study smart..
wont fail 1..haha....steady..
coz we war together 1 not solo..haha..
gambateh~~

LeiYee said...

XD ofcoz wish no fail lo.. wish good result mah~
XD pray gaogao faith gaogao dream come true