24 September, 2008

a Dream


O.o oh well.. itz abt yesterday dream
therez a scene i can remember very clearly

i was lookin at de mirror
n my hairstyle change again .__. lolx
bt de reflection of de mirror is not me

= =+

she was...
chubby, round eyes, no specz
and.. she is me.. when i was a kid
while i stil hav long black hair

den i wake up le
i wonder y i dream lik tat
.__. lucky is not me tat cover by blood
den i will scare die = =

so.. juz now scan [money] for my projects
n scan my picz together too haha~

i really hav long hair b4 de.. n i m fair = =+

i wonder.. can i hav tat smile again?

3 comments:

Bonbon said...

you look better in kid
now,hmm......you should sleep more.




please visit http://laozhabor.blogspot.com

Vincentccw said...

why change ur hairstyle o.o longhair ok ma, btw drink more milk ba

LeiYee said...

BonBon:
="= i know i look more cute last time nia.. n u know we cannot sleep more de

Vincent:
= =.. wad? tatz pic be4 primary. last time primary school kid hair cant b long den cut le nia. n zomok drink more milk?