29 December, 2008

Coming planz

30Dec08
Back to Toa for result.. pray gaogao
and datin wit my szu jin dear =D
n met a tupid fella after datin wit my dear
-_- who ask me missed his bday celebration
n.. i suppose to hav Iceskatin on tat day..
wit Ren dear n Jason dear
next time ok? ;__; im sorry..

31Dec08
SheShou dear ask me to go Iceskatin
Edwin dear ask me to go pyramid teman him
bt i reject liao ._. coz ppl mountain ppl sea..
n.. i m bit lazy to drive myself there ;__;
i m sorry .__.
7pm, some 1's bday, celebrate in taipan, Shakies Pizza
probably i will make an excuse to go count down somewhere

1Jan09
-__- i m workin on tat day
promised d.. wad 2 do?
pray for d double salary *ebil*
after tat stick wit my lappy n playstation2
n make present .__.

2Jan09
goto ioi mall n met my KeXin dear =D
she back from japan d
huhu~ cant wait to see her
cant wait for her souvenir too
*muahaha*

3Jan09
Appointment wit my aunt
i wanna trim my hair
;__; i cant tahan it anymore.. itz out of shape d
= = it takez me one whole day.. i guess

4Jan09
is Sunday.. hab to work
n say bye to my sem break at 12am

5Jan09
2ndYr 3rdSem STARTS
hell's life begin again
-__- n cant wait for de nx sem break
*ahahaha*

No comments: