04 January, 2009

Say Bye

say bye to 2008, say bye to sem break
*wave hands, whip tears*

.__. my sem break lik normal days
2 weekz of workin
final week.. keep goin out
(Christmas, NewYear, Friend's Bday, Dating, TOA)
;__; actualy i m planin to stay home more
bt at d end.. i hang out more den i stay wit my "entertainment"
n done my promise of christmas wallpaper n phone theme >w<
T__T bt i lost business of my friend's company website..


de end of my 2008, i perm my hair
n met friendz in pyramid, a suprized
attent friendz bday party n dinner
n dinner at home again wit family
count down wit mom
=D yr 2009, 1st person i hug is my mom~

de last day of my sem break
workin, 8.30am~3.15pm
rush home, 3.25pm
reach friendz house, 3.50pm
reach Taipan -Urban Groove-, 4.05pm
start breakdance class, 4.20pm *i guess*
class end, 5.30pm *opening class ni, trial*
reach home 6.00pm
gaming, LunaOnline 6.15pm~7.45pm
dinner 7.45pm~ 8.00pm
tv 8.00pm~9.35pm
online, Msn Chattin 9.35pm~10.15pm
pratice.. 10.15pm~10.25pm *tired d*

m goin to bed soon
tomoro, will b a brand new day new sem
=D every things will b better

by de way..
= = i hurt myself again
red blue black on my both knee
pain on butt, back hand n shoulder
;__; itz hurt.. bt i enjoy de class
i learn new stuff =D n planin to continue

No comments: