26 December, 2008

my 08 Christmas

25th Dec 07
last year.. i went to pyramid
met icls language center friend n primary bestFriend

25th Dec 08
i went to pyramid again
wit my forum friend, Jason
i wonder is tat consider dating?
since is 1 on 1
ahahaha~ i m kiddin,

we book ticket for a movie, 12.10 pm - YesMan!
itz a funny movie =D i love it
we laugh to death in d cinema
n itz a 2 hour movie

when de movie ends
friend A call me n say he is nt comin to met me
he say he is busy
so end up.. i stick(?) wit jason

after tat jason's friend came too
walk around den we hav lunch in sushi zanmai
i back home early, bout 5pm i guess
de car park was jamming lik highway
= = i was stuck there for 10minz, in de same lv, Cp5
outside d pyramid, it is SOO damn free
i mean de road

dinner wit family at home.

*de menu by me*

invitin my aunts n uncle n grandparents n cousins
mom r cookin grill steak, aus BEEF n chicken chop



MUAHAHA i love it, i take both.
half of dem sharin wit cousin n grandma

d potato salad, EAT it



n my fav red wine

oh.. i get present from my aunt n bro's gf
i m bit surprise hoho~
i dint expect to receive any of dem

and.. i would lik to...
Thank Jason for teman my christmas, n d movie
(- - forget to take pic wit u lor)
=D thankz mom for dinner *hugs*


thankz aunt n Sue for d present
it fills my lonely christmas


smile, even without u

No comments: