14 December, 2008

HouseWarming

my 3rdAunt's houseWarmingParty
13th Dec.08 UsjOne.
be4 tat.. some thing tat i want to tell..
its 12th Dec.08 Friday.2.00pm--6.00pm
i done 250+BALLONS.
.__. wit 15% of cousin help

Grow dem. Tie dem up wit String. 250.
pic tells...





so.. de end result is lik..
a ballon bridge.
=D bt i m nt de 1 who tie into de long 1
is my youngest aunt

party begins.. 7.00pm
-__- bt i go back home at 7.20pm to get myself proper
n join d party at 8.00pm.
*pics r mix wit dslr+digital cam n diff ppl*



er.. no leng zai. bt this is de waiter
de leng lui behind is d bar punya

de one at left.. she had my number
- - dun ask me Y...
n i wonder y is a lady who get my number
instead of young guys - -


my all time fav-WINE la WINE
alcohol list:
GordonBlue.Martell.Chivas.Guinnes.KilKenny.Cocktail

de couple of d house =D

-..- i count find de pic of their whole family..
so.. atleast 3 of dem r here XD
.__. able to reconise bah.. i guess?

er.. actually therez more pic..
total bout 300+
but.. other's pic i dun feel lik upload
privacy mah XD so i picked.
some more is nt my house =D

oh yea.. wad i wan to tell is
my mom's aunt(grandma's sis) n mom's friend(aunt's friend) said:

"Oh my gosh, so big gurl liao. so pretty d"
"long time no see d, pretty liao"
"pretty le, cant reconise d"
"both of u ( me n mom) look lik sisters"
"r u sure she is ur daughter(mother)"
*shock sendiri-ing*
XD n it happens alwayz while me n my mom together
probaly, i look older den?
too bad.. i tis time do nt hav nice pic of us
;__; so sad..

No comments: