16 December, 2008

Busy

During sem break, as usual
I worked as full time
the -HardWare Store- which near my house
store tat sells spanner screwdriver hammer etc

Lotz ppl ask me WHY.
since i m a girl n so thin so tiny so small
well.. jz bcoz is near my house
so i save my petrol fee, my lunch fee n time

and de nx question will b:
Wad i m doin there?
i m handling almost every thing
serve.check stock.file-ing.cleaning.cashier.
n.. i lift those heavy stuff too. eg.Paints

den is abt salary part.
at d begining.. i earn 750/months only. as full time.
8.30am till 7.00pm mon to sat ;___;
later, part tome for only sunday/months
250. after tat my boss giv me 5% total of sunday sales
=D it helps me quite lot. so i m stil there on sundays
n 50bugz /day when she needs me by there some times

been workin since Mar.2007. be4 i starts toa
n i m able to handle de store in 1 month
MUAHAHA. ofcoz nt really 100%
Since i start my coll life.. i nt really asking 4 pocket money
except for petrol
bt de insurans thingy.. i pay myself

these day
. i enjoy de day workin there
it makes me nt to think too much
it fills my holiday
train my muscle line n strengh
time passed faster while i m nt lookin at de clock
n i learn more, wadz tat for.. bla bla
i learn how 2 handle costomers..
learn to b more responsiblity..
n i learn how 2 duplicate KEYS
n how to mix a paint using Paint machine
n met a lot of diff ppl

so tatz de curent life.
anywayz.. tomoro i m off
m goin to Ikano wit mom n aunt
=D photoShooting agains.
wish i could have nice pics

No comments: