30 April, 2008

Leave

Finally decide n choose de date to hand him photoshop installer
he.. is de only guy i.. emm.. ekhem...
i m having leave today
de leave not only for him but myself too
been workin nonstop since last week even weekend
so.. i would lik to hav a break
wake up around 10.30 morning
drive out at 11 some thing ba..
i though i m goin to b late since i date him at 12
but i made it ahahaha XD
i lost myself a bit when i m in his campus
i wonder he told de location we met was lik i know his campus well
i did came here once wit school tour few yearz ago
and twice came for him...
i.. not really feel right tat waitin alone in strangerz place
feel bit.. uncomfortable while ppl strarin n lookin at me
i wear normal wad..
T_T mayb bcoz de taylor alwayz full wit formal but i m in casual?
keep sms ppl as usual while i m alone, nonstop

5 minz passed...
still very patient

10minz passed...
start worry

15minz passed...
i though i m in de wrong place so i called again..
he is still on his way .__.

after 20minz, finally saw him
haha XD i alwayz choose de direction tat can see him walk through
every time i saw him he is in black..
n today whole black again n style a lil bit his hair
i think i din blush.. but my heart really beat fast every time.. >"<
gave him de installer n.. den we chat a while
den suddenly his friend pass through
he slightly introced him to me.. o..he is one of his groupmate
after his friend answered a call..
he hav to go to met his lecture or friend i think
coz i hav no idea whoz de name he mention
den i walk to my car n head to pyramid for mom

he called when i m on de way
he sayz he might giv me back today n come to my house
and owe me a meal...
o.. can i change it to a date -___-+
ofcoz i din ask for it
i wonder how he is goin to come here
i dun think he hav my add n drive himself..
anywayz.. i guess.. is ok
i giv him a call again while i reach pyramid
n told him no need to rush actually..
temporary i hav no use of it
i hang in pyramid less den 1 hour
reach home n finish my lunch n sms him i m back n a lil wish of luck
den i fall asleep
5pm+ he sms n told me he cant make it today
he is still rushin his project
i replyed n fall asleep in 30secz = =
wake up around 6.30 den hav my dinner
he on msn abt 8 n told me he juz came back from his coll
i was lik.. omg.. he muz b very tired .__.
he only hav 1 week of sem break wit his assignment n project
= =.. i hav more den 1 month.. without any work n my class end early
big diffrence
he off really early... wish him sweet dreamz n sleep tight...
guess he is really tired of whole dayz workin ba...

emm.. i miss him..

No comments: