25 April, 2008

wad de hell now?

i hav only 1 elder bro, older den me 4 yrz
we used to b very close, very friend be4 our 1st house moving
after tat we had a lot a lot or argue n fightz
yes, even now n also juz now

beginz of de parkin infront of our house
we nv park our own car in de car porch
we hav our own reason
and de right side neighbour alwayz dun wan to park more aside
he came back juz now abt 8

i was doin my stuff in my room as usual
den he asked me to park probaly nx time
he said de place i park can fit in 2 car
i told him tat neighbour's car was beside juz now, it is not my fault
den he said tat he din saw any car beside when he is back
DEN i explained again
i really dunno wad de heck problem
he asked me to go down stairs n see
den i juz say fine, it is my fault to stop de stupit argument
wad is de point keep telling him de same thing if he dun get me?
i used 2 blame on myself no matter it is right or wrong when things come to me
n i wonder WHY he so fuckin angry n shout said i m always lik tat lik i dun even care
he throw his bag to the floor
truly hope tat his iphone wasnt in de bag

den mom come out from her room and explain for me
i keep quiet keep silence
i m so tired to say a single word
i cant see mom's expresion, but i know she is upset
she went back to her room lesser den 3 mins with my bro conversation

i close my door lighty turn off my musics stare at my laptop monitor -empty-
i really dunno wad de fuck happen between us
izzit his hot temper or my attitude now
y i cant juz hav a better relation wit him juz lik when we were still kid
and alwayz.. we will argue after when i though we improve our relation
some times, can he juz cool himself down a liltle bit when he facing family?

i hold my tears before de door shut
i cried every single time i hav argue wit him
damn.. wad de fuck now

No comments: