10 April, 2008

it'z Holiday XD

Finally itz a true sem break after few monthz of study n rushin
but i not really confident to say BYE to perspective
i m worryin.. shit.. i forget de garden r nessecary
other subject i m nt worryin
XD i wanted to hav an A actually
i wonder is tat possible = =?

by de way
i go for movie alone today, tis de 3rd time

1st, 10,000bc, time square
2nd, L change de world, sp
3rd, street king, sp, today

= =" i wonder y i start get used to watch myself again n again
n morning section movie quite.. empty n cheaper
i swift my seat half way
i cant stand tat therez a fucker keep kickin behind
i keep stare at him but he dun seemz to notice me
and therez a row of girlz coming in loud
some 1 sit their place
= =.. dey r quite annoy n noisy.. really
and some 1 talk on de phone loud n long
i wonder tat did he respect de movie?
cant him juz get out n talk as loud as he wan

makez me nt really enjoy de movie
n.. de movie quite boring for me
a lot of shootin n killing n bad wordz
but it is about reality
dark secrets of police, not only america bt every country
power money human's greedy
well.. it is important but nt all of my life

i m goin to work again
N it is nt really related to wad i learn
T__T i.. hav to earn money to pay for my insuranz..
so i wun nt hav much for my extra i guess..
*sign* work till end of tis april will do
den work another sem break

anywayz..
wish every 1 hav a nice n enjoyable holiday ^^






No comments: