28 April, 2008

SunDay'z Date

Been weekz he asked me for de photoshop installer
GLAD i bought it for myself
and he wanted to get from me
>O< he sayz he was goin to his relatives house which around my house area
so he will come over to my place

i m so.. suprized

too bad, i m goin out for a date wit my.. ex durin high school
he late for half n hour since he told me he will reach sharp 6pm
he seemz very excited of bringin me to horror movie
he keep scarin me in de cinema but.. i dun hav any big respond i guess
but de girl sit beside him huhu~
n therez a stupid big fat malay fella shout damn loud when he get scared
and makez de whole cinema laugh, itz funny
den another malay fella beside me keep shakin his leg
ah.. i hate it
i m ok wit tat movie, not really as scared as i though
vietnam folklore n actorz from korea
since he came my house n fetch me ofcoz he sent me home too
i reach home around 11.30
when i on my msn n put my personal msg as juz come back from a date
XD almost every one ask me who is he n etc
erm.. therez a few asked me did i hug him when i get scared
honestly, i did not n not even think abt it
itz over~ for me.. todayz date juz lik replace last time i did not date wit him

anywayz.. i enjoy de date a lot
thankz XD it is nice to b wit him as friend
he is nice cute funny n alwayz make ppl smile

o yea.. my mom saw him n sayz he giv her a high 5 as greeting
coz i told my mom some 1 fetchin me
den she purposely hang around carporch to peek whoz coming
i cant stop laughin for it when i know wad she is doin
she might think too much hahaha XD
but still she dint ask me who is he hehe~

No comments: