31 May, 2008

Potrait

Yesterday night
class late, came back late
i skip my sketches coz i finish be4 de day i should show
it for design method class
hav to think for our poster slogan
emm.. i dun think mine r slogan
it more to.. text or sumthing for me
anywayz.. it is nt related to wad i m doin now
lec ask me to change n develop more now
but i still feel lik postin it here
n it been a while i dint write some thing lik tis
n mayb i write better in chinese..

#1 inlove.key n lock
u are de lock
i am de key
u hold me
u hold de key
i m de key to ur heart

#2 engage.ring
never let go
never give up
u promised me
u will complete my life

#3 wedding.stage
life was lik a drama
we r de actor actress
i cant end my drama
while i m not wit u

the one tat i need to develop now is.. trees
trees in luv
hav to redo asap n show lec
n hav to done 2 poster be4 nx fri
no more 8hour sleep 6hour online 3hour gaming 2hour nap

ah.. back to de main title
so i m bit free n i on my photoshop for fun
n playin wit my tablet
den i wanted to draw some thing
since i fail my CG =__=
actualy it more lik tracing
coz i m "tracing" de ori pic XD
tricky?
n i simplify d nt details as my foundation yr
mayb i will try wit colour nx time
o.. i upload to my d.a
my da acc nt famous at all XD i m nt an active member

ah.. my mouse n cheese cant upload
adobe flash in my pc n it is in my bro's room now
so.. mayb nx time while pc back to family hall

n.. tis de few i "sketch"

Juz ignore who is he..
she look prettier den de real ppl.. trust me

o yea.. there should another 1..
but.. i m nt goin to upload anywhere
coz i m keepin it
personally privatly secretly :)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Huh...nth to do...