09 May, 2008

GooD NeWz

Finally i told my bro i fail my pp yesterday
it is so hard to tell.. n i lost my purse yesterday
i was lik.. wad de fuck again.. damn bad luck
but luckily tis time therez few friend accompany me
thankz a lot buddy
XD too many namez.. i scare i will left some 1 out..
so.. en.. those know will know XD
ekhem.. de purse thing... juz forget abt it
nth much inside but my ic licence jcard pcard extremcard
no atm no credit card n got 30bugz+ ba i think

so.. therez 1 thing i wan to mention is
de one who get my purse without returin me
he will only can hav 30bugz, therez no 300 no 3000 no 30000
he/she will nv ever hav more den 30bugz
so return to me asap incase u saw a pink old kitty purse in sunway kimgary about 3.45pm
i will hold my curse

ok.. den my bro plan to accompany me to coll to check again
1st, suggestion from his gf
2nd, call from my aunt whom i told last night
3rd, i wonder y i agree when my bro's gf suggest

but i feel wrong when i reach home
den discuss wit a few buddy again
i m not a kid anymore not necesay to involve family member le ba
den i told my bro tis morning is ok.. i might go myself tomoro or sat
coz i quite tired of goin out for 2 day of havin bad luck n bad newz
but he said juz go ba.. omg.. i dunno wad he is planin
it afraid me a lot..!!
den i called toa again for lec
he is not around AGAIN
i though it is a chance to hold my bro nt going wit me
but i failed = = he say juz go
ah.. kill me la.. i dunno wad should i do d
luckily wait till her gf reach only go
den itz 1.46pm therez a call from toa
i answer den is my lec
he told me tatz some mistaken on my markz
i m suppose to PASS!!

OH YES!

i ask again, sure? comfirm?
he say yes n he will inform sra soon
WAKAKAKAKA
i say thank Q n forget to scold = =+
i not really remember did he told me tat sra will call me?
so i feel lik.. will he called me again n tell me
sorry, u fail.. *CHOI*
i guess... i think..
it wun happen ba?
oh yea... i shout loud after hung up
huhu~ damn happy damn shock
ah.. i m not a failure... i m not de only alien who fail
haha.. thankz again to a lot a lot ppl
escpecially also got many =3
so i would lik to keep dem in my heart >w<

1 more thing
n i quite suprized my ddmm lec still viewin our blog even though class end
n thankz for ur comment
i m fine d >w<
i m goin to visit u on sat in mv ahahaha

so.. tatz all for today XD
i will goin to hav a sweet dreamz later
haha~ hehe~ hihi~ hoho~ huhu~

2 comments:

Minhwa said...

wish u good luck all the time LOL~
hope u pass la XD

LeiYee said...

huhu.. pass d pass d.. emm.. dun scare me liao >"< i cant take it de.. n u too nia XD all de best