29 April, 2010

DANG! 22 april 2010
ok, my careless fault.
i get distract n bang de car infront of me.
while on de way back at 8some thing.


she is a 35+- old lady. immediatly call her husband
i called my mom. den, settle myself wit both of dem ;__;
my fault, so.. i hav to pay
it doesnt really tat expensive for proton bumper
been survey around since i need to repaint my car
should b around 400-500, in my mind
n friend told me abt 600-700
tatz de price for subang area

my car it is much more serious from tis photo actually =x

tat lady refuse to go shah alam at 1st
which she say is sooooo inconvinient
but as i know i get get real cheap there
since i m de one who pay, she should follow me right?

nx morning
she bring her own so call "mechanical" along wit her
when it is totally none of "mechanical" business at all
n bcoz of waiting de "mechanical" been waiting for her almost 1 hour

de workshop ppl told her only 300 for all
repaint n fix, everything nicely done
she did not believe, keep say tat she wans a new bumper
n she sounds lik a must
so.. theres another option which is pay her 300,
she find de place herself
at d end, she stil accepted
condition, evening i need to fetch her n get her car
well is my fault, i don't mind


5pm, fetching her husband instead of her to get d car
anyways, he was amaze
it was FIXED n look lik brand new
dey got nth to say now
yes, keep both of ur mouth shut pls
dey r really annoy while discussing wit dem

it took 1 week to fix my car, for only outskirt
theres stil some prob wit the gear box
need to change a new 1
n some minor probs..

sorry n million thanks to my parents
D: i will b even more caution nx time
btw, after tat i heard friends around me caught accident too
luckily no one is hurt


No comments: