05 April, 2010

SteamBoat

sat, 3april2010
another family dinner
restaurant locate in kl
it is a steamboat restaurant tat had their own
special soup n its super healthy
taiwan imported

de interior =)


their deco

de menu



=D my cute grandpa wit aunt's maid

we fully conquer de room, tables of 2

my cousins
pouring jpn sparkling water into chinese cup

tis is de soup =)
half spicy half light

n our orders =D

tis is 1 of de special of their restaurant

i dint really ate a lot.. cant get used to de taste
although is nice
tis is de most expensive steamboat i ever had
de bill is lik around 1000+
=..= OMFG
so.. yea, thank u very much uncle =D

after tat, aunt suggest we go for dessert
which around there too



steam egg, but i prefer hot one
their version r cold -.-
n i cant get used to it

de laksa is nice =D but i wish it is more sour

reach home around 10.30pm
my aunt chat wit my mom n blocking my door
i wanted to close my door room..
but she not allowed me to do so
i say i wanted to sleep.. she say i won't sleep so early
while i need some private space webcam wit some1
drag until 1.30am.. only she allow me to close my door

sun, 4apr2010
my purse kena my puppy bite
n now.. spoil =..=

luckily he only bite RM1.00
dint spoil my ic, license n my 20bucks

= = hav to get new 1 now..
XD considering ask my grandma sew a new 1
since i cant find some small wallet lik tis anymore

No comments: