23 April, 2010

Early april
it was 2 am in de morning
insomnia, so i decided to deco my room
since i need a "notice board"

tis is my Design Method 2 early project
did some modified n add on some words/reminder

Think out of de box
tis is wad i need de most always..

finaly get tired after some writtin,
pastin n cuttin work at 4am


10 april 2010, sat
after came back some where, i dun remember where i went! XD
mom say go out dinner wit daddy, steak dinner
*yay* so we went out around 6.30pm
it only took us 20mins to KL n i nap in d car =x
it locate in d old EDEN
which is a famous expensive steak house last time

tis is it =D de Gaucho Grill
**it look much more nicer after night with lights on**
so please don't be naughty n sit on it =x

interior
here, our place =)
menu cover was okay
but i feel lik redesign de inside part.. seriously
*tsk tsk* i believe designers will agree wit me
n tis is not de worst page


oh well~
u can eat all u wan for de appetizer/ salad
yes, u can grab as much as u can from here

de salad bar

tis is wad i hav for myself
potato salad r yummie!

here comes de bread
i wan garlic bread but mom say it not tat tasty here
anyways, tis bread r nice too =D soft

tis r another yummies mushroom
look simple, but it is awesomeee
while my mom request for it
(since it already finish in de appetizer bar)

dey say is not goin to hav tis anymore
but after a while, dey giv us a hot, fresh plate
=D

n den.. Ta-Daaa

;D daddy order for me
a well-done rib eye, top wit blank pepper
pumkin mash niceeee
de serve is a bit too much for me
appetitez r bad these few months


oh.. as usual

a chill red wine =)

and also ss photo =x

very enjoy de enviroment n de food
reach home about 9 some thing =)
great sleep that night


16 aril, fri

*bounce* i hav a new phone
after keep complaining to mom
W850 after 2 n half yr servicing me, it gone wild
screen went blank, cannot receive calls probably
but i stil lik it nah, i protect it well ;D for de wht skin

anyways, decide to get tis SE YARI - link
attract by the design, it looks awesome for me

RM700.00 not really tat costy also mah =D
cheaper than my old phone though

thanks mom

4 comments:

Serene MsManja said...

Congrats you have a new phone! A nice phone indeed. I wanna change my phone too. T.T

LeiYee said...

hey girl, surprized u drop me a comment here.

=D well.. jz change it if u feel lik u really wan a new 1. good luck on ur exams too ;D all d best!

Serene MsManja said...

Thanks thanks...Why surprise leh? I got visit ur blog wan leh...hehehe! :)

LeiYee said...

surprize u did visited my blog also mah ;D wish u enjoy my blog ba~