17 June, 2009

finding.

findin myself a reason to cry
findin myself a place to hide
findin myself a way to go
findin myself an excuse...for every thing



i smile, nt bcoz i wan to
i laugh, nt bcoz it is funny
CRY? tears not even rollin
what i wan now?
i dunno.

what he wans?
i dunno.
what is he doin?
i dunno.
what is in his mind?
i dunno.
what is he hidin away from me?
i dunno.
why is he actin tat way?
i dunno.
who m i to him?
i dunno.


n tis is wad ppl call 犯贱

*repeatin
i stay in love, mariah carey
_____________________________
=) i wanna go club tis fri, badly.
i wonder is tis time my mom allow?

3 comments:

kellie♥ said...

dun be sad girl

one day we secretly go clubbing dun let ur mom know! whahha

LeiYee said...

XD woa~ i need to wait till she overseas la..
july or sept ba = =+
ngek ngek ngek~

kellie♥ said...

haha

july? no problem
hahaha