06 June, 2009

half of my day

12.30am
he jz reach home n called me
i was about to sleep
but he stil need to think of choreography
lots of choreography
he told me he is goin to 走火入魔

hang up n i send him a short sms
fall asleep
reply me at 2.00am+
telling me tat he is goin to bed too

4am
he ter-wake up n call me..
den we hav a short chat
after tat, i though i m goin to bed soon
but..
i feel wet in my nose
= = de feeling of nose bleeding
n yes, i bleed - -..
called him n den he get scared *ahaha.. i so evil*
comfort me n chase me off to rest
i think tat really wake him up... XD

de blood on d shirt ._. i jz realise when i wake up at 8+

bleedin is now stop..
should go back to bed d XD

good night n morning =)
_______
8am+ cant continue my sleep
den suffin de net n start on motion
9.30 prepare to go out 10am(?) reach his place
=) his arm bcom my pillow
10.45am i force him wake up n go for breakfast

i laugh lik hell (in d heart) when he drive his friend's car
big fella squeeze in a kancil *ahahah*
after tat he need to go kepong n work
so i go back home too
continue tat bloody troublesome motion

my leg stil pain nia..
tat cream is nt really tat useful lo dear -_-

No comments: