05 July, 2009

I m made of..

TOFU

i though de name was given while gaming
back to abt.. 4 years ago? atleast
coz each of us own a food name
it jz a name, nt much of meaning

but at d end
i realize it came because i used to hurt
hurt accidentally, always.

a lil bit from last week
pipe saw fall n hit my arm
luckily it wasn't sharp
so jz a small scar now on my arm

i dint see some thing on de floor
n kicked it, n it hurts.

yesterday,
i knock my head n hit de door frame
both happen together in less den 1 min

today,
i dunno how n why my finger nails patah
in de very early morning

while i walking around n grab things for customer
de metal thing hit my feet,
my toe so it bleeds.

while i wan to take mouse trap placed high
i m nt tall enough n i use a stick for assistance
n it, 2 of dem fall n hit my finger thumb


i told my friend abt it
he agreed:" u r really made of tofu."
so easy to get hurts, physically n mentally
de heart, especially.

_______
cant celebrate his bday wit him
he is now outstation
emm.. i guess..
he will stil happy with his friend..

No comments: