24 March, 2009

SunDay_LunaBar

tis is actualy 15.mar.09 post
XD well~ i m jz lazy so.. ekhem hem..
n is not takin using my babycam
itz my baby phone, lousy punya.. so is blur.

tis is actualy jalan alor, kl
there a hokien mee very famous there
is special bcoz is not cook using gas but carbon
i miss de food there.
de bowl, de kettle, de chopstick is abt 30yrz+





it is so nice seeing it XD de chopstick is stil wood!
my grandpa know de boss well, for 40yrz+

here comes another day...
last week, after lunch.. aunt came
when i m goin to nap, mom knock my door..
wake me up n sayz tat she is bringin me to luna Bar, kl

so.. bounce up n get ready to go out
grandma, aunt, uncle, 2couins, me n mom
tis time, i remember to bring my babycam
when we reach is evening, sun r goin to set
after orderin de drinks (i forget de name)
i walkin around n start shooting
n i realize tat.. when i wearin contact lens..
i cant focus,my eyes is blur
;__; so waste..

let de picz speak~
ignore de sequence.. i mix dem..



d menu
cousin-Mun
photo tat spoiled by-MUN












last..











was me. ss in d room


No comments: