09 March, 2009

free?

official sem break d
bt i m back to coll tomoro
for photography, for video

;__; worry for results again. ISH.
video, edit n take to competition n student award.
so.. need some final edit

major elective thingy..
thinkin of it.. n thinkin of.. ekhem.

today.. my alarm ringz at 9+
bt i was faint until 1pm
i m so miss de day i hav no worries n sleep lik a pig

actualy.. tis break i plan to:
`re-write my stories which i stop for couple yrs
let dem hav a ending ba

`sew n continue my handcraft thingy
i hide dem in de corner.. quite a while also

`digital paint
`blog's layout
`wallpaper
`renovate+re-design my room
`clean up my stuff
`dance class
`movie
`dating

n `work for sure - -
i will b staying there for a month


i wonder do i hav strengh to do all of dem ._.
anywayz.. happy holiday =D

No comments: