12 April, 2009

2 stress? 2 Strict.

IGNORE. tis post. itz abt some thing bad abt ppl ._.
i jz wanna SHOUT it out.

is nice to have some 1 help me while working
lift heavy stuff, handing me things, climb up etc
but it is not tat nice when come to "educate", or communicate

been 2yrz workin there, since mar 07.
according to my boss, she treat/train me de hardest
thankz to her, i learn a lot n learn faster
since being a full time student, i work as part time
able 2 handle de store.. even alone.

now.. as a senior (._.) i hav to train newbiez too..
n wad ever dey had done.. is my responsible too
to check.. n confirm.. else, i m de 1 who kena shoot
-_- i cant take n do/finish dem all by myself
if i done myself.. then dey learn nth...
bit hard for d balancing...

i bcom a bit(or more) strict when comes to work
i trust a guy, which is workin there for almost 4monthz d
i though he might ok to handle things.. no need 2 worry
-_- but i was wrong..
i dint look down on him.. even though his eng is weak
bt tat is ok, stil can learn mah.. slowly ba..
he kind of gentle, he is nt allow me to lift heavy stuff
he is tall, a bit of good looking, kind
mature thinkin(some times) bt nt actioning

i m so not ok when..
1. teachin him de correct way..
he is nt accepting.. n said i alwayz say nonsense...

2. he said i m so hard to communicate with
i admit i m a bit fierce while i m workin..
n i m weird some times

3. he said i m nt talkin to him (dislike him)
while he ask abt my privacy stuff ( friends, family wadever)
i m nt came for chatting... i jz separate work, private clearly

4. he went out 4 (breakfast.yamcha.) long/
when his friend(1 of de customer, almost same age) came..
he chat wit him n ignore de work.. almost every day

5. RESPONSIBLE!!
he is actually ok.. but when encounter some problems..
he will throw it to me, or ignore it.. or simply go through it
seriously.. i rather he ask me more den he simply doin it
or i do myself.. rather den i need to work double

6. while request him to do better..
he answer me:
" u understand right? den OK d la!"
"aiya.. boss know de la"
"no need la"
i wonder.. does he know wad de boss wanz?
she really wan perfect gaogao nor -_-
i kena shoot for many times bcoz of imperfect

7. he said.. i m selfish..
coz i m nt helping him to find stuff...
hell ya -_-.. he lost it, so his respobsible to found it back ba?
if i help, n found. is tat ok? i m not ok when comes to work
he do not know/realize tat i've take care some part for him

8. de things tat i cant take most which is..
he said:
"study for wad la, work for wad la! go find a rich hubby marry mah ok d lo"
-__- .. thankz for de concern.. but i m not tat kind of girl
i m nt thinkin abt marriage or couple for now

"go find d bf/love la. it makez u happier while u work"
i was like.. wad de.. is therez any relation between work n love?

"change ur attitude la"
"u wun hav bf if u hav tat hot temper lo"
"u alwayz black face, live happy la. u nt san fu meh"
i know it is good advice. but i dun lik de way he tell me
i dun need him to critic my life without knowing me


these few dayz/week
therez lot argue between me n him
-_- therez once i almost cry out. realy cant tahan nor
gek die me
i admit i've wrong too, at least i know how 2 fix it
i admit my mistake n i remember de words

my friend told me, guy mah.. need some face
den prove to me nah.. den i wun critic
anywayz.. mayb i m to strict too huh?
lack of patient? tolerance? kind? friendly?

-_- wat u expect when u go to work..




ish..

n i alwayz wonder.. y those whom work there..
so free 1? stil gt free time go smoke go yam cha
-_- y i work there.. endless work 1..?
read newspaper also no time -.-
except lately XD



feeling bad.
i will b leaving, a.s.a.p. -_-
talk less, argue less. PEACE

No comments: