28 July, 2008

Mom n Dad

i was nappin on sofa today
till i nt even realize dey went out
i think i was faintin
house phone ringin but i dint answer
though it was dad calling mom
until my hp ringz
pick up n answer in a weak voice
itz my mom's call
she told me dad bring her to ioi mall for movie
n ask me to prepare dinnerdey will back abt 8pm

after de call, n done wadz i had to
den on my lappy n chat a while
n.. i m very very very shock..
m i actin tat obvious till both of dem know early
anywayz.. skip it - -

while dey reach home.. nearly 9pm
dey cook together although i m there stand by
but dey done all demself
we eat together
i was sitting opposite of dem
i saw dey r lovely, happy n cute
yea.. my dad n my mom r cute
juz lik young couple...

well.. i m glad tat... mom hav some 1 tat cherish her
i m glad tat he take responsibility take care of us too
it did influnce me some times

to hav some 1 beside, share happiness n sadness



No comments: