17 July, 2008

The Dark Knight

tis de 1st movie tis month i ever watch
>"<1 monthnv walk in cinema
i was lik.. missed a lot of nice movie
de last movie is wit bear~ szu jin
The incredible Hulk
n it cost me 25bugz+ n purse present from my mom

so.. again
szu jin ask me to go for a movie today durin de class
n i check de tgv time during class *ebil*
ekhem.. den we decide to go for 5.40pm, the Dark Knight
de cinema Q is nt really full but de seatz r quite full
therez no seat for 4 person in a row anymore
so.. we decide 2 seats 2 seats in diff row
and another 2 watch wit us is rou n ifa~
huhu~ me n szu jin buy waffle n eat in cinema

about de movie
erm.. for me.. i gt bit confuse of de situation
den.. de joinin scene.. O.o i feel tatz some problem?
T__T n i wonder therez no music when there should hav
n batman's voise ekhem... i nt really heard wad hes saying
n i wonder y.. de actress is kind of.. old...?
i feel lik she is about 40?

but de joker r quite.. funny n makez ppl laugh
batman's "transport" r alwayz cool..
oh yea.. de bomz quite nice too
huhu~ joker in nurse uniform.. HAHAHA
n de way he press de bom button.. HAHAHA
he did makez me geli .__. n did a gread job
XD i did research n observe de sound effects
storyline i m ok wit it
de darkness of human again
greedy..lies..selfish

T___T
n y alwayz some 1 kickin me when i m watchin movie?
phone's sms and ringin
n therez a bunch of sakai clap handz n make noise
- - i m quite sensitive wit those noises

emm.. n actually... infront of my seats..
is a pair of chinese couple
well.. dey look sweet n dey r close to each other
makez me wish some 1 r wit me
lately.. i m getin use to hav some 1 by my side

soon, will my dreamz come true..?


No comments: