31 December, 2010

2010 report

good and bad things just happened, the experiences that make me grow
and to found out what i really want, i think tatz de important part

so basically the main event in my life, tat i could remember
i graduate from TheOneAcademy
i go through graduation campaign, Phenomena 75
i had awesome graduation convo
i changed new handphone
i bought myself expensive gadget
i lie to had a trip wit "some 1"
i sneak out for clubbing in zouk till 4am
i backpack to Taiwan myself, 11days
i met new people, friends
i get new car paint
i caught in accident
i get a job, freelance
i work in office alone until late night, and OTs
i spent n shop a lot for myself and alone
i watch movie in cinema alone, n wit friends
i brought mom and dad to expensive restaurant
i am official 21st and i throw a party
i received a lot unexpected presents and surprised n wishes
i attend a lot 21st bday party and bday party
i done a few bad things, quite bad
i fall in love, and fall out love and i date

no idea whats coming and not really expecting
what i wishing for...
i will work it out myself, instead of waiting for it

"go get a guy, a boyfriend" tatz wad my friend told me to, few of them.
lol.



No comments: