05 August, 2010

backPacked2Taiwan-Day 1

since i end my course officially,
n been few years dint get to travel. I hav tis trip.
Supposedly going wit college mate.
But end with wish some miss-communications,
i ended up with backpacking alone.
n surprisingly, i get approve n support from my mom


Special thanks:
dad sponsoring me air ticket

mom for the pocket money
bro for the few nights room
random strangers, n people

day 1- 17 may 2010
mom n bro fetch me to LCCT
only 25mins from my house ;D reached at 8.00am
get my past n done everything
i hugged mummy den go into de gate
boarding at 9.10am, flight at 10.10am

here i come, Taiwan.

i wish i could swim there XD if possible

Luckily i borrow an ipod touch from my cousin.
help me to kill my time when i m on the flight
4 hours, bit longer than i thought

i reached here about 2.30pm
check in, pick up luggage, apply YouthTravel Card, say goodbye to friends
n bought bus ticket



tis is the bus ticket bring me to my living place, TBP hostel
"FREE GO BUS" doesn't mean don't need to pay.
it cost TW140
by the way, tis bus take people to a few more hotel in tai pei

ah, when i m in the bus, there r travelers from m'sia too
-_- n they r noisy.


my 1st station, xi men ding. 西门町
check in the hostel at 5.00pm

Taiwan BackPakers Hostel
http://www.taipei-backpackers.com/
cheap, yet clean. the workers there r very friendly
dey provide wi-fi n also 2 pc XD
my bro book me a 4 bed dorm
but dey got mistaken so i sleep wit 1 of the girls there
which is bcom a double room
:D i wanted to sleep on a bunk bed for long time d!

after unload my luggage, i went out n look for my lunch + dinner

1 of the old building located near by place i living

ah.. i should hav take the photo of this junction.
it is happening at evening.

my 1st day, i saw a clown =D

i walk around randomly, craving for food. hungry.
dint get to eat any thing since morning.
it was a street, a shopping street
u can see clothes, accessories, bags, shoes, EVERYWHERE

and i accidentally found tis "restaurant"


people hav to stand n eat XD
although dey provide a few chair la, as u can see
well.. taste was not bad ;D n cheap
TW450/small
TW500/big
emm.. de small 1 is quite full for me

XD i bough my drinks here.
1L of jasmine tea cost me TQW250 only ler
i cant finished dem. too much for me
de mee shua is a bit filling

so i continue walk around.
i was lost when i try to walk back to my hostel
well, i dint really pay attention..
and it is getting dark -_- so scary
n there r some dark street OMG
-_- n i finally made "home" after 1 hour losing

randomly, i saw tis dog in a shop
so guai leh, wont run out 1
not lik my house punya -_-


online n check some updates
i brought my bro's net book along too
to keep contact with my family for hotel checking XD
YES, i dint n i haven booked living place for de rest of my nights.
but the r some proxy prob tat i did not know how 2 fix

so i ask de Australian guy nx to me
BUT!
i.. cant understand his slank seriously
it is so hard for me to listen wad he said
it was all stick together n.. he talk quite soft
so i giv up n said i will figure out myself
since he got no idea too
and thank god i hav i pod with me n it suff normally

later on, he intro himself to me.
n he is a chef in vacation now, n goin to suff
n he keep asking me how to reply his email
-_- ah.. i dont really remember wad is tat about any more
since i cant understand him thou

;__; i know i m lousy.. i admit.. lo..
den i go back to my room n prepare for tmr
yea, i haven planed where i want to go yet
HAHAHA



-to be continue-



1 comment:

-maki- said...

the 1st bite xD
wait for the "continue" part xD