06 May, 2009

results for 2nd yr 3rd sem

first, i was staring at my web design..
C+
i m totally agree n satisfied wit it
coz i late submit, n i m nt doin tat well on it
presentation especially...
n it jz a lot more den i expect

2nd.. video
weee~ atleast my effort got paid
is an A-
i really try hard n pay a effort to b good on tat

3rd, photography
i knew during/be4 sem break
is a B
i m ok with it too..

marketing.. = = takda
dunno y, forget to ask sra too

just now,
i told my mom my result
den she was lik..
"har? lik tat ni ah? lik tat consider good ah?"
"if ur dad know d, den he will BLA BLA BLA"
= = i was lik.. speechless, say goodnight
walk back to my room

so i m now gets to emo again



families denied really droping my confident ni
3rd yr is goin to start

bt i m STILL asking de same question to myself
m i really hav talent in tis part?
m i taking de right course?
m i makin de correct decision?
can i survive in tis industry?

hell, another sleepless night.

2 comments:

Admin said...

of course u hav talent! otherwise how did u get A- on video???

LeiYee said...

:D OH.. i dint realize therez a comment here..

=) thankz for d concern.
i guess i will jz b alright.