27 February, 2009

Please.

i know lately i went back home late
mostly 12am
left mom waiting me to come back

but u cant say tat..
i went back late nt for assignment/class
but i went to mamak, yam cha
i already reject most of the yam cha
once in a while, nt really over right?


i know lately i went out a lot
for video shooting
few days in a week

u cant say tat i went out
because i went for fun, for dating
i already try to get the location as near as posible


i know my result is nt really good
but i tried my best
i squeezed my brain

u can say tat i m nt talent
but please dun deny my work
i did do my best to make people like it
BUT
u cant say tat i m wasting ur money
while i get de result u do not want

i already nt askin pocket money from u
i try to get my stuff by my own
now even petrol i try to vomit myself
wad for i work on sunday n every sem break?
y i m nt goin to travel, go field trip wit friends
i know how hard to earn de money
tatz y i say i will pay u back, de 3yr amount of toa fees


it going to be 3rd yr
itz goin to b my hardest time
i need support from u, my family
nt ur denying
it really make me stress

while lec share some of de 2nd major elective
i m so worry i feel lik crying
every time i heard tat, it jz making me more panic
i dun even dare to choose..



i really dunno wad else i can do





wad can i do to gain ur trust?
wad i confirm is.. i m nt good enough for u

No comments: