21 June, 2008

Projects Kill Poster rockz?

;___; i change almost all over again for 2 poster
which meanz i hav to redo n search my references again
so.. dead but it is worth coz really much better
no regrets although spent my whole day sitting there
i m glad tat therez friendz around me lik my poster
i m proud of my work although it is nt perfect
>w<
so i can add more stuff on it too
kia kia kia
i eat a lot of word during presentation
= = i feel nervous.. lik nt enough preparation
missed up a lot of detail n point i should tell
if wan see de larger 1..
on DA*linkz on right*
desciption on work will b more detail den here
#1.Graphic-vector
Shine Wit You

#2.Abstract-surrea
Be My Valentine

#3.Digital-montage
Couple's Desire

#4.Illustration-marker
Eternity Love

de most tat i lik
no longer cute vector
but
couple's desire & eternity love
but i still lik all of dem
XD itz all by me, lik my babiez
learn to luv de work
no matter how tough is it

1 comment:

heidi said...

chau dau fu,
your projects always very cute one!